Invisalign Clear Braces
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss Invisalign clear braces in the Alpharetta GA area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment. We are an Invisalign Preferred Provider.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign Clear Braces use a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Hill’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Hill has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Hill about once every 6 visit to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time will range between 9-15 months and the number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
- New options for moderate or light corrective tooth movements include 10-20 tray treatments at a significant cost savings. These options are great for those who have had braces in the past but have experienced relapse causing minor tooth movements over the years.
- With the CEREC Omnicam, we can take 3D images of your teeth and upload them to Invisalign, which means NO MESSY IMPRESSIONS! The images are uploaded directly to Invisalign company where they can be utilized right away to plan your treatment.
Imagine Smiling with Straighter Teeth
The days of metal wires and brackets are over! Schedule a consultation with Alpharetta Smile Center to improve your smile without braces!